2018 Spring/Summer Consignment Sale
- March 8th from 4-6pm Pre-Sale (Consignors Only)
- March 8th from 6-8pm
- March 9th from 4pm-8pm
- March 10th from 8am-1pm (Half Price Sale)
Thank you for considering Trinity United Methodist Church Consignment Sale as a place to consign and shop for gently used children, teen, adult, and maternity clothing, nursery equipment, toys, books, and more! All proceeds from our sale support the Children’s Ministries of our church.
REGISTRATION IS SO EASY!! JUST CLICK THE LINK TO COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM. HERE
Benefits to our consignors include, but are not limited to:
- We NEVER charge our consignors any fees and welcome new consignors and shoppers
- 100% of our profits go to children’s ministries.
- Since we are a non-profit group, the portion of the selling price that we keep is tax-deductible.
- We make every effort to allow consignors to use the same consignor number from sale to sale.
- “Consignors Pre-Sale” on Thursday March 8th from 4-6pm. Every individual who enters the pre-sale must have an admission ticket. There is no exception to this policy.
- We accept merchandise that is tagged from other area consignment sales (must follow specific guidelines–see tagging instructions).
- An energetic group of volunteers, that are passionate about our children’s ministries that we support, ensuring that all of your sale items are properly managed from start to finish.
Please note: You are agreeing to the guidelines below when you sign-up to register.
You should receive an email confirmation within 2 to 3 days of submitting your request.
- Merchandise is sold on consignment.
- You will receive 60% of the sale price for all of your items sold. Your proceeds from the sale will be mailed to you in a check within two weeks after the sale.
- It is important that you follow all of the instructions on the instruction sheet. Items that are not in compliance will not be displayed on the floor. We will not accept child car/booster seats older than 5 years due to issues of liability.
- This is our Spring/Summer sale, so all clothing should be only for Spring/Summer.
- Registration will close on March 4th or when we have reached our capacity of 75 consignors, whichever comes first. If you want to guarantee your participation, please register early.
- We will do our very best to take care of all items left with us. Trinity United Methodist Church or any volunteers working the sale are not responsible for loss by fire, shoplifting, human error, or damaged goods.
- Items to be donated should be marked with a “D.” If these items do not sell, they will be donated to a charity.
- Any items not picked up by 6:30 pm on Saturday, March 10th will be donated. No exceptions.
Submitting this registration indicates that you have read and agree to the information above.
CONSIGNOR DROP-OFF DATES/TIMES
- Monday, March 5th from 5:00PM to 8:00 PM
- Tuesday, March 6th from 5:00PM to 8:00 PM
All items and clothing should be dropped off at Trinity United Methodist Church.